Drive process improvement by modern requirements practices
Move up maturity levels of your relevant capability models like SPICE, ASPICE, or CMMI
Choose improvement measures that fit your organization’s culture and needs
Use method/tool patterns of requirements practices as your driving force
Training Courses Give You Orientation and Advise
How can requirements engineering become the driving force of your improvement initiatives?
Two well-focused training courses give you practical guidance:
- (A)SPICE Level 1 demands on requirements engineering
- How to design requirements processes following (A)SPICE Level 2
Follow these links to look up the details of each course.
Webinar: RE as a Driver of ASPICE Process Improvement
Why is it smart to focus on requirements practices as a starting point and an engine of your process improvement?
In this webinar you will learn:
- The benefits of organic process improvement
- RE as an important foundation of other process areas
- Method/tool patterns of RE for efficient improvement
Use this webinar as your starting point into organic improvement strategies that fit your organization.
Workshops and Inhouse Training Courses on Using RE for Improvement
Workshops let you define your specific path to improvement and start implementing it immediately.
Important topics are:
- Define a traceability strategy that fits to your project
- Integrate RE activities in the project plan
- Establish quality assurance for RE results
- How to measure and control RE activities
Combine inhouse training with workshops to lay a solid foundation for practical improvement measures.