How Requirements and Risk Management Come Together
Requirements and risk are closely related with each other: Requirements are an important starting point for identifying risk. And risk management for products and projects ensures that requirements can actually be implemented and achieved well.
- How can you effectively integrate requirements with risk management?
- What added value do existing requirements specifications bring to risk management?
- Which role does suitable tool support play?
- How can the integration drive the entire engineering and project lifecycle?
In the webinar „How Requirements and Risk Management Come Together“ you will learn the importance of the interplay between the two areas, and what benefits this brings you. You will receive orientation on how you can effectively establish and use the integration.
Register for one of the next dates
What you will learn in this webinar:
- How requirements and risk management interact
- Benefits for product development and business organization
- The importance of effective tool support
Thursday, 06 July 2023, 11:00 – 12:00 CEST (in German)
Thursday, 06 July 2023, 15:00 – 16:00 CEST (in English)
Thursday, 31 August 2023, 11:00 – 12:00 CEST (in German)
Thursday, 31 August 2023, 15:00 – 16:00 CEST (in English)