Take advantage of the synergies between requirements and risk management
Use requirements as the starting point for identifying risk
Translate risk treatment into updated product requirements
Ensure seamless traceability between requirements, risks, and testing
Webinar: How Requirements and Risk Management Come together
How can you effectively integrate requirements with risk management?
In this webinar you will learn:
- What added value do existing requirements specifications bring to risk management?
- Which role does suitable tool support play?
- How can the integration drive the entire engineering and project lifecycle?
Use this webinar as your starting point into overcoming the traditional silos between requirements and risk management.
Workshops for bringing requirements and risk management together
Workshops let you define your specific path to integrating requirements and risk management. They can effectively guide you in taking your first steps.
Example topics are:
- Information structures for linking requirements with risk analysis
- Workflow design for integrated requirements & risk management
- Requirements- and risk-based testing
- Integrate requirements tools with FMEA tools
Combine inhouse training with workshops to lay a solid foundation for effective new practices.
A Training Course that Gives You Practical Advise
How can you effectively link requirements and risk management? What are realistic goals and suitable first steps?
Let you guide to fast results and lay the foundation for lasting improvements:
Training Course: Integrated Requirements and Risk Management
You can book it as an inhouse course for your team, which can be tailored to your specific needs. It can also be combined with practical workshop sessions.
The course is also available as public classes.
Contact us for an inhouse course, or request the next dates of the public classes.